Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a fun sport accessible to anyone. Rent yours today in Spokane!
Post Falls SUP Rentals
- Available for 1, 2, or 4 hours, 24 hours, or weekly
- Capacity: 1-2 passengers
- We are pet friendly
- 9′ – 12′ in length
- Every rental comes with mini-lesson
- Paddle and Life Jacket included
- Early Bird Special 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 1-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 2-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 4-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 8-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- Evening Special 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 24-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 3 Day Paddle Board Rental
- Weekly Paddle Board Rental
Thank you for a wonderful season, see you in 2023!
At our two convenient locations, Fun Unlimited makes the sport of stand up paddleboarding fun and accessible. We offer our customers the best customer service in all of Idaho.
Much like a surfboard, a paddleboard is a great way to get in some exercise, have fun, and enjoy a new experience for people of any age or size. Also, standing on a SUP rental is more stable than surfing, making it easier to balance. Each Post Falls SUP rental always comes with a mini-lesson.
Where to Paddle Board in Post Falls
Although Idaho may seem like a less attractive place to rent a paddleboard, we actually have some of the largest lakes and most exciting waterside activities around. In addition to the beautiful scenery you see around Coeur d’Alene itself, there’s also Priest Lake, which boasts 70-plus miles of shoreline and trails. To ramp up the excitement factor, take your paddleboard rental and ride the waves made by the jet skiers and boaters.
Stand Up Paddleboard $30 Specials!
- Early Morning Rental: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Available for on-site rentals only. Please arrive at 8:45 a.m.
- Evening Rental: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Available for on-site rentals only. Please arrive at 3:45 p.m.
Shop Our SUP Sales
Do you love your SUP rental too much to leave it in Idaho when you go home? Check out our SUP sales! Our inflatable boards are easy to bring home and durable against dings and dents. Owning a SUP means you have more time and space to explore on the water or to use it as an exercise tool or fun activity for the whole family.
Reservations are highly recommended. Reservations must be canceled at least three days before the scheduled time, or you will be charged full price. You will not be charged for same-day cancellations if there is in-climate weather or a local small craft advisory. In climate weather definition is hard rain, winds above 20 mph, or lightning within 25 miles.
Check In & Rental Process
After you have completed your waiver, please pick up your rental at: 414 E. 1st Avenue, Post Falls, ID 83854. A Fun Unlimited employee will greet you with a smile and have your rental waiting for you. Our location is on the water, and you will paddle right from our beach! We take pride in providing you with a brief safety class, and then we will send you on your way.