Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a fun sport accessible to anyone. Rent yours today in Post Falls!
- Individual Season Pass
- Family Season Pass (Up to 5 people)
- Golden Ticket Pass
Play on the Spokane River at two waterfront locations without the hassle – all gear provided! With a Season Pass, stand up paddle board or kayak unlimited, all summer!
The Season Pass is valid during the year that you purchase it. Or the following summer if you make your purchase after September 1.
How Much Paddling Time?
Up to 3 hours. However, feel free to check in with the staff; ask to paddle longer. Our policy is to try to get everyone on the water. We ask that everyone stays flexible and shares on busy days.
Do I need a reservation?
Reserve online or over the phone with your unique code or just drop-in. Please note, if you reserve ahead of time, be sure to have plans finalized. Due to high customer volume, we are unable to re-book your time slot.
- Please note* that the Trent St. Bridge is slated to be renovated in the near future. This will likely affect recreation on the river.
- All rentals are on-site only.
- Season Pass holders get a 50% discount for Tow ‘n’ Go Rentals. These are rentals in which you can take your gear to another body of water.
- Each rental includes everything you need to get out on the water: access to the water, paddle board or kayak, paddle, life jacket, whistle, instruction, and outstanding customer service.
- Season Pass Holders can bring a friend. As long as you paddle together, your friend’s rental rate is 50% off. Bring a different friend each time! Choose 1-hour, 2-hour, early morning special, or evening special.
- Family Season Pass is for a small group of up to 5 people. Does NOT have to be blood family. Can be any 5 people, but you must designate by first and last name at the time of purchase. The family members cannot be switched out once the purchase has been made.
- Golden Ticket Pass is best for larger groups, organizations, or businesses that want to share a pass. This is a large physical laminated ‘ticket’ that can be passed around to co-workers, families, and friends.