Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a fun sport accessible to anyone. Rent yours today in Post Falls!
- Individual Season Pass
- Family Season Pass (Up to 5 people)
Purchase your Season Pass for our 2024 summer season!
With a Season Pass, you get unlimited stand up paddleboard, or kayak experiences, all summer long! Play on the Scenic Spokane River from our waterfront location in Post Falls, without the hassle – all gear provided!
The Season Pass is valid during the year that you purchase it. Or the following summer if you make your purchase after September 1.
How Much Paddling Time?
Up to 3 hours, daily.
Do I need a reservation?
Reserve online or over the phone with your unique code. Please note, if you reserve ahead of time, be sure to have plans finalized. Due to high customer volume, we are unable to re-book your time slot.
- All rentals are on-site only.
- Season Pass holders get a 50% discount for Tow ‘n’ Go Rentals. These are rentals in which you can take your gear to another body of water.
- Each rental includes everything you need to get out on the water: access to the water, paddleboard or kayak, paddle, life jacket, whistle, instruction, and outstanding customer service.
- Season Pass Holders can bring a friend. As long as you paddle together, your friend’s rental rate is 50% off. Bring a different friend each time! Choose 1-hour, 2-hour, early morning special, or evening special.
- Family Season Pass is for a small group of up to 5 people, and does NOT have to be family. Can be any 5 people, but you must designate by first and last name at the time of purchase. The family members cannot be switched out once the purchase has been made.
- If you have rented a paddleboard or kayak and want to purchase a Season Pass on the same day, your rental can be credited towards the Season Pass purchase!