Come and rent a kayak from Fun Unlimited LLC and enjoy the day on the water in Post Falls!
- Available for 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Must be 18 to drive & rent
- 1-Hour Jet Ski Rental
- 2-Hour Jet Ski Rental
- 4-Hour Jet Ski Rental
- 8-Hour Jet Ski Rental
- 2- Hour Early Morning Special
The warm, summer air is nature’s way of luring you out onto the water, and there’s no better way to answer summer’s call than to speed around one of the many Idaho lakes on a jet ski rental. But why pay extra for extravagance? At Fun Unlimited, LLC, we make sure our rentals and tours are affordable, so you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for an enjoyable afternoon.
Where to Use Your Post Falls Jet Ski Rental
Having trouble deciding what part of Lake Coeur d’Alene’s 50 square miles of sparkling water to visit? No problem—just book a jet ski tour with Fun Unlimited. We’ll take you through the lake, pointing out the beautiful scenery and allowing you to get closer to the outdoors. Here are some of our favorite places to visit:
- Harrison, Idaho: This charming resort town is about an hour by jet ski away from our Coeur d’Alene location. That might seem like a long drive, but this water tour will fly by—you won’t be able to keep your eyes off the landscape around you.
- Chain of Lakes: The Coeur d’Alene River flows into the lake near Harrison. Several beautiful, small lakes are linked by a series of waterways that we’ll help you navigate.
- Wherever you want! We customize each Idaho jet ski tour for our clients. Whether you want a leisurely cruise in well-traveled water or would rather explore the more hidden corners of Lake Coeur d’Alene, we’ll construct a perfect tour.
Early Morning Jet Ski Rental Discount
Rent a jet ski from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. for just $99. Please arrive at 9:15 a.m.
For rentals over eight hours, please call us at 208-620-9050.
Boat Club Memberships
Want a summer of fun for about the price of a one-week family vacation? Learn more about our Boat Club Membership, which includes boat and jet ski rental options.
As of July 24th, 2020 Kootenai County is requiring all guests to wear face coverings. All Fun Unlimited staff will be wearing masks. Customers are required to wear masks at check-in and while interacting with our staff. Feel free to remove your mask once on the water for your rental.
Check In & Rental Process
After you have completed your waiver, please pick up your rental at: 414 E. 1st Avenue, Post Falls, ID 83854. A Fun Unlimited employee will greet you with a smile and have your rental waiting for you. Our location is on the water, and you will jet ski from our marina! We take pride in providing you with a brief safety class, and then we will send you on your way.