Enjoy some well-earned leisure time on board a pontoon boat! Fun Unlimited’s boats are always clean and ready for our renters. We want you to have the best vacation possible in the Inland Northwest! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to show you around the boat and answer any questions you might have about your rental.
Hungry? Grab a bite at Templin’s River Grill or Le Peep. Both restaurants offer spectacular waterfront patios on the Spokane River. We hope to see you soon!
20′ Pontoon Boat:
With a quiet fuel-efficient engine and room for up to 10, rent this boat and float around the Spokane River and Lake Coeur d’Alene in total comfort. This pontoon comes equipped with a Bluetooth speaker radio and USB charging port.
21′ Pontoon Boat:
The most beautiful ride on the river, is on a pontoon! With seating capacity for 6-8 people, you can float around the Spokane River and Lake Coeur d’Alene in total comfort. Spend a memorable day with family and friends, and take in the majestic mountains and crafted homes in Post Falls, ID and Coeur d’Alene, ID.
25′ Pontoon Boat:
See the beautiful Spokane River and Lake Coeur d’Alene in total comfort on a pontoon boat! If you’d like extra leg room, this is the boat for you. With seating up to 10, you can take in the majestic mountains, pine trees, crafted homes and lots of river activity with jet skis and paddle boards. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget!
Included with your rental:
- All safety equipment (life vests, first aid kit, paddle, etc.)
- A lesson on the boat and how to operate it
- A map of the water for navigating
- Bimini top and swim platform
Things to do on the boat:
- Relax and enjoy the sun; spread out on the ample deck and bask in the sun.
- Bring a packed lunch and cooler (or rent one from us!), drop the anchor and enjoy your company.
Where can you go with the boat:
- You are allowed to go anywhere between Templin’s Marina (Fun Unlimited) and throughout Lake Couer d’Alene. There are a few restaurants to boat to or bays to stop and swim.