What To Bring:
- Payment for fuel after the rental
- All Drivers must have a valid ID
- All Drives must be over the age of 25
- 20' Pontoon Boat Between 5 - 10 Passengers
- 4 Hour Rental
- 8 Hour Rental
*Please keep in mind, if you rent the pontoon with the 50 horsepower engine, this boat is ideal for a pleasure cruise at slow speed. If you put more than 300 pounds of people and gear on the boat, it will have a maximum speed of only 5-7 miles an hour.
Enjoy some well-earned leisure time on board a pontoon boat! Fun Unlimited’s boats are always clean and ready for our renters. We want you to have the best vacation possible in the Inland Northwest! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to show you around the boat and answer any questions you might have about your rental.
Hungry? Grab a bite at Templin’s River Grill or Le Peep. Both restaurants offer spectacular waterfront patios on the Spokane River. We hope to see you soon!
20′ Pontoon Boats (Choose 115 HP or 50 HP)
24′ Pontoon Boats (150 HP)
With a quiet fuel-efficient engine and room for up to 10, rent a pontoon boat and spend a memorable day with family and friends. Take in the majestic mountains and crafted homes on the Spokane River and Lake Coeur d’Alene in total comfort. If you are new to boating, the 50 HP pontoon boat is easy to drive!
Included with your rental:
- All safety equipment (life vests, first aid kit, paddle, etc.)
- A lesson on the boat and how to operate it
- A map of the water for navigating
- Bimini top and swim platform
- Bluetooth speaker radio
- USB charging port.
Things to do on the boat:
- Relax and enjoy the sun; spread out on the ample deck and bask in the sun.
- Bring a packed lunch and cooler (or rent one from us!), drop the anchor and enjoy your company.
Where can you go with the boat:
- You are allowed to go anywhere between Templin’s Marina (Fun Unlimited) and throughout Lake Couer d’Alene. There are a few restaurants to boat to or bays to stop and swim.
At Fun Unlimited, we care! We do our best to follow CDC Guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We feel that outdoor activities are safe when practiced using social distancing guidelines. If social distancing cannot be maintained, please wear a face covering to protect others.
Check In & Rental Process
After you have completed your waiver, please pick up your rental at: 414 E. 1st Avenue, Post Falls, ID 83854. A Fun Unlimited employee will greet you with a smile and have your rental waiting for you. Our location is on the water, and you will boat right from our marina! We take pride in providing you with a brief safety class, and then we will send you on your way.