Pontoon Rental Package
- Pontoon Rental Package Price Includes Five 4-Hour 19' 90 HP Pontoon Boat Rentals
Purchase Five 4-Hour Rentals for the Price of 4!
Our pontoon boat rentals will get you on the water in style without breaking the bank.
Drivers must be at least 25 years of age with Photo ID!
About our pontoons:
With a quiet fuel-efficient engine and room for up to 9, rent a pontoon boat and spend a memorable day with family and friends. Take in the majestic mountains and crafted homes on the Spokane River and Lake Coeur d’Alene in total comfort.
- All Ages Welcome
- Up to 6-9 people (max weight of 1120 lbs.)
- All safety equipment included (life vests, first aid kit etc.)
- A lesson on the boat and how to operate it
- A map of the water for navigating
- Bimini top and swim platform
- Bluetooth speaker radio
- USB charging port
Things to do on the boat:
- Relax and enjoy the sun; spread out on the ample deck and bask in the sun.
- Bring a packed lunch and cooler (or rent one from us!), drop the anchor, play some music, and enjoy your company.
- You are allowed to go anywhere between Templin’s Marina (Fun Unlimited) and throughout Lake Coeur d’Alene. There are a few restaurants to boat to or bays to stop and swim.
Reservations are highly recommended. Reservations must be canceled at least three days before the scheduled time, or you will be charged full price. You will not be charged for same-day cancellations if there is inclement weather or a local small craft advisory. Inclement weather definition is hard rain, winds above 20 mph, or lightning within 25 miles.