Come and rent a kayak from Fun Unlimited and enjoy the day on the water in Post Falls!
Coeur d’Alene Jet Ski Rentals
- Available for 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours or 2-14 day rental
- Must be 18 to drive & rent
- 2-8 Hour Jet Ski Rental Starting at
- 2-14 Day Rental Starting at
The warm, summer air is nature’s way of luring you out onto the water, and there’s no better way to answer summer’s call than to speed around one of the many Idaho lakes on a jet ski rental. At Fun Unlimited, we make sure our rentals are affordable, so you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for an enjoyable afternoon.
We offer a standard jet ski & a premium jet ski option. They both function the same, the standard is simply an older year.
Where to Use Your Post Falls Jet Ski Rental
Having trouble deciding what part of Lake Coeur d’Alene’s 50 square miles of sparkling water to visit? No problem—here are some of our favorite places to visit:
- Harrison, Idaho: This charming resort town is about an hour by jet ski away from our Coeur d’Alene location. That might seem like a long drive, but the time will fly by—you won’t be able to keep your eyes off the landscape around you.
- Chain of Lakes: The Coeur d’Alene River flows into the lake near Harrison. Several beautiful, small lakes are linked by a series of waterways that we can tell you about.
- Wherever you want! Whether you want a leisurely cruise in well-traveled water or would rather explore the more hidden corners of Lake Coeur d’Alene, we are ready to answer any questions you may have about the lake.
Early Morning Jet Ski Rental Discount
Rent a standard jet ski from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. for just $185. Please arrive at 9:15 a.m.
Boat Club Memberships
Want a summer of fun for about the price of a one-week family vacation? Learn more about our Boat Club Membership, which includes boat and jet ski rental options.
Reservations are highly recommended. Reservations must be canceled at least three days before the scheduled time, or you will be charged full price. You will not be charged for same-day cancellations if there is in-climate weather or a local small craft advisory. In climate weather definition is hard rain, winds above 20 mph, or lightning within 25 miles.