Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a fun sport accessible to anyone. Rent yours today in Post Falls!
Spokane SUP Rentals
- Available for 1, 2, or 4 hours, 24 hours, or weekly
- Capacity: 1-2 passengers
- We are pet friendly
- 9′ – 12′ in length
- Every rental comes with mini-lesson
- Paddle and Life Jacket included
- 1-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 2-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 4-Hour Paddle and Pint Adventure
- 4-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- Evening Special 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 24-Hour Paddle Board Rental
- 3 Day Paddle Board Rental
- Weekly Paddle Board Rental
Thank you for a wonderful season, see you in 2023!
Paddle & Pint Adventure! (Spokane location only.)
- $30 for 4 full hours of paddling
- Choose single kayak or stand up paddleboard
- Book online, and choose any slot between 11am and 3pm
- Pint not included, visit one of 3 amazing patios on the Spokane River(Osprey, No-Li, Bangkok Thai)
At our two convenient locations, Fun Unlimited makes the sport of stand up paddle boarding in Spokane fun and accessible. We offer our customers the best customer service in all of Washington.
Much like a surfboard, a paddle board is a great way to get in some exercise, have fun, and learn from a new experience for people of any age or size. Also, standing on a SUP rental is more stable than surfing, making it easier to balance. Each SUP rental in Spokane always comes with a mini lesson.
Where to Paddle Board in Spokane
Right at our location!
No need to haul your gear anywhere!
But if you insist on trying out our region’s amazing lakes and rivers, we understand! You must book a 24-hr rental session to take your paddle board off-site.
In Idaho, there’s also Priest Lake, which boasts 70-plus miles of shoreline and trails. In Washington, visit the Little Spokane River.
Shop Our SUP Sales
Do you love your SUP rental too much to leave it in Idaho when you go home? Check out our SUP sales! Our inflatable boards are easy to bring home and durable against dings and dents. Owning a SUP means you’ll have more time and space to explore on the water or to use it as an exercise tool or fun activity for the whole family.
Reservations are highly recommended. Reservations must be canceled at least three days before the scheduled time, or you will be charged full price. You will not be charged for same-day cancellations if there is in-climate weather or a local small craft advisory. In climate weather definition is hard rain, winds above 20 mph, or lightning within 25 miles.